ASCENDEO FRANCE ("ASCENDEO FRANCE", "our", "we" and "us") and our partners respect your privacy.
Personal data means any electronic or other information that, alone or in combination with other information, such as a name, identification number, location data, online identifier, or one or more specific elements of his or her physical, physiological, genetic, mental, economic, cultural or social identity, directly or indirectly identifies a natural person or enables him or her to be identified.
This Policy explains how ASCENDEO FRANCE processes your personal data, but does not address all possible scenarios for processing your data.In case of processing not foreseen in this Policy, all necessary information will be communicated to you during the specific processing activity concerned.
The processing of personal data set out in this Policy is carried out by ASCENDEO France SAS, a company with a share capital of €37,800 registered in the Trade and Companies Register.37800, registered in the Bobigny Trade and Companies Register under number 307 301 135 and having its registered office at CS 30717, 69153 DECINES CHARPIEU CEDEX, which acts as the data controller.
ASCENDEO FRANCE collects and processes your personal data in accordance with the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) No. 679/2016 and Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 relating to data processing, files and freedoms as amended by Law No. 2018-493 of 20 June 2018 on the protection of personal data.
This Policy describes:
1. How ASCENDEO FRANCE uses your personal data
2. How ASCENDEO FRANCE shares your personal data
3. How ASCENDEO FRANCE protects your personal data
4. International transfers of your personal data
5. How you can exercise your rights regarding your personal data
6. Updates to this Policy
7. How to contact us
I. How ASCENDEO FRANCE uses your personal data
ASCENDEO FRANCE may use your personal data for the following purposes
- Create your customer account on this website
- Manage product orders
- Publish and manage the reviews left on the products ordered on this website
- To send you our newsletter following your registration
- Respond to your contact request made from our website
Most of the processing operations listed above are necessary for the execution of the contract concluded with ASCENDEO FRANCE when you use our website to order the products available for sale on the site.
The processing of your personal data in order to send you our newsletter is based solely on your consent to receive our newsletter, which you may withdraw at any time. If you do not consent to receive the newsletter, please note that this will not prevent you from creating your customer account and placing orders on our website.
II. How ASCENDEO FRANCE shares your personal data
Within ASCENDEO FRANCE, and with regard to each processing purpose, your personal data are collected, processed and stored by ASCENDEO FRANCE authorized personnel, only within the framework of their respective competences, and in particular by the customer service, the marketing department and the IT department.
We do not share personal data with other companies, organisations and individuals, unless one of the following circumstances applies:
(1) Sharing with prior consent: after obtaining your consent, ASCENDEO FRANCE will share the information you have authorized with the specific third parties or categories of third parties informed at the time of collecting your consent.
(2) Sharing with partner companies: some products and/or services are provided to you directly by our partners. ASCENDEO FRANCE may also share your information with them, they may use your information to provide you with products and/or services that you request.
(3) Sharing with our service providers: ASCENDEO FRANCE may also disclose your information to companies that provide services for us or on our behalf. Examples of these service providers include companies that provide IT services such as our web host or email service provider, delivery services for our products, or that perform marketing activities on our behalf. These service providers may use your information solely for the purpose of providing services to you on behalf of ASCENDEO FRANCE.
(4) In execution of a legal obligation, sharing in accordance with the laws and regulations: ASCENDEO FRANCE, may share your information as stipulated by laws and regulations, to resolve legal disputes, or as stipulated by judicial or administrative authorities under the law.
ASCENDEO FRANCE will ensure the legality of any sharing of personal data via data processing clauses with the companies with which your personal data is shared, obliging them to comply with the law.ASCENDEO FRANCE will ensure the legality of any sharing of personal data via data processing clauses with the companies with which your personal data is shared, obliging them to comply with this Policy and to take appropriate security and confidentiality measures when processing personal data.
III. How ASCENDEO FRANCE protects your personal data
ASCENDEO FRANCE attaches great importance to the security of your personal data and has adopted standard industry practices to protect your personal data and to avoid unauthorized access, disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss of such information. To this end, ASCENDEO FRANCE adopts the following measures:
(1) We adopt reasonable and feasible measures to ensure that the personal data collected is minimal and relevant as necessary, having regard to the purposes for which it is processed.
(2) We keep your personal data for as long as is strictly necessary for the purpose for which it is processed, unless retention of your data is required or permitted by law. For example, we retain data relating to the fulfilment of your orders for the period required by law for the retention of accounting records, which is a maximum of 10 years from the relevant exercise.
(3) We use a range of technologies such as encryption technologies to ensure the confidentiality of data transmitted. We implement reliable protection mechanisms to protect data and data storage servers from attack.
(4) We deploy access control mechanisms to ensure that only authorised personnel can access your personal data. In addition, we have control over the number of authorised personnel and implement hierarchical authorisation management over them according to service requirements and personnel levels.
(5) We carefully select our business partners and service providers and integrate data protection requirements into business contracts, audits and evaluation activities.
ASCENDEO FRANCE is committed to protecting your personal data. Nevertheless, no security measure is perfect and no product, service, website, data transfer, computer system or network connection is completely secure.
In the event of a personal data breach, ASCENDEO FRANCE will comply with applicable legal and regulatory requirements including notification of the security incident and its possible consequences, the measures that ASCENDEO FRANCE has taken or will take to prevent, mitigate and correct such incidents in the future. The notification may take the form of an e-mail, a text message, a push notification, etc. If it is difficult to notify affected individuals directly, we will take appropriate and effective steps to issue an online public notice.
In addition, we also comply with our obligation to notify the relevant supervisory authorities of personal data breaches.
IV. International transfers of your personal data
When products available for sale on the website are delivered by resources located in countries outside the European Union, we may transfer your personal data to these countries. It may also happen that service providers access your data on our behalf to provide a specific service and are located in countries outside the European Union.
Where such transfers exist, we ensure that these transfers of personal data are made in accordance with the applicable regulations to ensure an adequate level of data protection.Where such transfers exist, we ensure that such transfers are made in accordance with applicable law to ensure an adequate level of data protection, either through an adequacy decision of the European Commission or through legal instruments such as data transfer agreements incorporating the European Commission's Standard Contractual Clauses.
If you have any queries about the recipients and transfers of data by us outside the European Union, please contact us at the addresses set out in the "How to contact us" section below.
V. How you can manage your rights in relation to your personal data
You have the right to access, rectify, erase, limit, and object to the processing of your personal data, as well as the right to define instructions concerning the fate of your data after your death and the right to the portability of your personal data.
You may contact us at any time at the addresses indicated in the "How to contact us" section below in order to exercise your rights with regard to personal data in accordance with the applicable regulations. You must indicate which right you wish to exercise and all the details necessary for us to respond to your request.
These rights are exercised in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The right of access means that you can ask us at any time to tell you whether we are processing personal data about you and, if so, to tell you what personal data is involved and the nature of the processing.
The right of rectification means that you can ask us to rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate. You may also request that your personal data, if incomplete, be completed insofar as this is relevant to the purpose of the processing in question.
The right to erasure means that you may request the erasure of your personal data, in particular where: (i) their retention is no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected(ii) your personal data is processed on the basis of your consent, you wish to withdraw that consent, and there is no other legal basis for the processing (iii) you have objected to the processing of your personal data and therefore wish to have it erased (iv) your personal data has been processed unlawfully; (v) your personal data must be erased in order to comply with a legal obligation which is provided for either by European Union law or by French law.
The right to restriction means that you can ask us to restrict the processing of your personal data (i) where you challenge the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data; (ii) where you wish us to delete your personal data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data.(i) where you challenge the accuracy of your personal data for a period of time that allows us to verify the accuracy of your personal data, (ii) where, following a processing operation that has been established as non-compliant, you prefer the restriction of the processing to the complete erasure of your personal data(iii) when we no longer need your personal data for the purposes of processing but they are still necessary for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims; (iv) where you have objected to the processing of your personal data and you wish to restrict the processing for the period of time necessary for us to verify whether the legitimate reason you are invoking is justified. Limiting the processing means that the processing of your personal data will be limited to the storage of the relevant personal data. We will not carry out any further operations on the personal data in question.
The right to object means that you can object to the processing of your personal data, when this processing is based on the pursuit of the legitimate interests of ASCENDEO FRANCE. The right to object is exercised provided that you can prove a legitimate reason relating to your particular situation. We will then cease the processing in question unless there are legitimate and compelling reasons justifying its continuation in accordance with the applicable regulations.
The right to set out instructions on what to do with your data after your death allows you to make known your instructions on the retention, erasure and disclosure of your personal data after your death.
The right to portability means that you can request that we receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and transmit it to you, or request that we transmit it directly to a third party of your choice where this is legally and technically possible.
Where we process your personal data on the basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us at the addresses listed in the "How to contact us" section or by clicking on the unsubscribe link in any of our communications.
However, the withdrawal of your consent does not affect the validity of the processing carried out prior to this withdrawal.
VI. Updates to this Policy
ASCENDEO FRANCE reserves the right at any time to modify or update, in whole or in part, this Policy, due to the modification of the applicable regulations in terms of personal data protection or data processing.
Any substantial changes to the Policy will be notified to you by e-mail when you have provided us with a valid e-mail address and will be published on the website. We recommend that you regularly read this Policy so that you are fully aware of our commitments in terms of security and protection of your personal data.
VII. How to contact us
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions, please contact us by visiting the contact us page or by submitting them to email@example.com
Or by post to
69153 DECINES CHARPIEU CEDEX
If you are not satisfied with ASCENDEO FRANCE's response to a request to exercise your rights in accordance with Article V above or if you wish to report a breach of the applicable data protection regulations, please contact ASCENDEO FRANCE.glement applicable to data protection, you have the right to file a complaint with the CNIL by mail (CNIL - 3 Place de Fontenoy - TSA 80715 - 75334 PARIS CEDEX 07) or on its website (www.cnil.fr), or to the data protection authority of the country in which you usually reside or work.